Sales Consultant Summary
Sales Consultant Job Opening near Scranton, Pennsylvania. An automotive insurance company is currently seeking a Sales Consultant in Scranton, Pennsylvania to join their staff in their office there. The Sales Consultant will follow up with and create sales leads in order to expand the companies business while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. This Scranton, Pennsylvania job offers competitive compensation and a good benefits package for Sales Consultants who can really bolster the Scranton, Pennsylvania branch.
Scranton Sales Consultant Overview:
The Sales Consultant will work to expand the company’s book of business by creating new contract relationships with car dealerships that will offer the company warranty service for different jobs. This Scranton job will involve traveling to dealers throughout greater Scranton, Pennsylvania and introducing them to the company’s protection plans. The Sales Consultant will show why the company offers the best kinds of protection plans and will be most beneficial to the dealer and its customers in and outside of Scranton, Pennsylvania.
Scranton Sales Consultant Job Opening
- The Sales Consultant will meet and exceed sales goals in expand the book of business and improve client/company relationships.
- Create new leads by investigating potential clients and introducing them to our company and our protection plans.
- The Sales Consultant will negotiate relationships with dealerships, and establish contracts in line with company principles and standards.
- The Sales Consultant must maintain and bolster relationships with current clients. Maintain regular contact, field queries and complaints, and re-negotiate contracts as necessary.
- Work with the executive team to develop sales forecasts for various job orders.
- The Sales Consultant must prioritize business to meet company and strategic objectives.
- Understand how to identify key decision makers at current and potential client companies and build strong professional relationships with those people.
- The Sales Consultant must provide client feedback to the appropriate personnel in order to improve service.
- Communicate with other sales consultants to compare strategies and results.
- Audit dealerships to ensure they are meeting company standards for various jobs.
- Improve business relationships by entertaining clients in a professional and appropriate manner, in line with company standards and principles.
- Develop and present sales presentations in and outside of Scranton, Pennsylvania.
- The Sales Consultant will assist in planning meetings to identify new opportunities or goals.
Sales Consultant (Scranton Area) Job Requirements:
- Several years of job experience in sales, preferably in automotive or insurance related industry.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal while on the job. Able to effectively communicate over the phone, in person, and in writing (email and otherwise).
- Exceptional negotiation and sales skills, able to close deals and meet certain goals.
- Great active listening skills to understand and remedy client concerns and job specifications.
- Excellent computer skills, able to utilize Microsoft office programs (word, excel, powerpoint, and outlook) as well as the CRM system.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.