Production Manager Summary
Production Manager Job Opening in Cleveland, Ohio. A leader in plastics and components manufacturing is currently seeking a Production Manager in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area. The Production Manager will fill a great job need for this organization, as he or she will be integral to its continued success in a variety of industries. The Production Manager who can really demonstrate a sense of urgency, leadership, and intuitiveness will be treated to a strong job benefits package, solid salary, and the opportunity to grow within one of the most well-established manufacturers in the country. Only the most savvy Production Managers should apply to this Cleveland, Ohio job!
Cleveland Production Manager Overview:
The Production Manager will be providing general oversight and leadership to various production operations within the Cleveland, Ohio plant, ranging from molding and finishing to mixing. He or she will be a champion of improving production planning and efficiency in order to best service the company’s clients. The Production Manager will work with a variety of departments, including customer service, quality, tooling, maintenance, and engineering. The Production Manager will have several direct reports in the Cleveland Production department and will be tasked with improving the performance of them. The Production Manager will be reporting directly to the Cleveland Plant Manager.
Cleveland Production Manager Job Opening
- The Production Manager will be supervising safety procedures and will be championing various projects to help ensure the safety of workers with the Cleveland plant.
- The job will require working with human resources to help improve workers and labor standards.
- The position must collaborate with the Quality Manager in order to ensure that all products created by the company comply with standards set by the company and the specifications of the customers.
- The Production Manager must facilitate a a strong and collaborative team environment.
- It is of utmost importance that the Production Manager works to reduce production shutdowns and delays.
- The job will require the creation of production metrics.
- The position will support recruiting, training, hiring and firing functions of the plant.
- The role does not require any travel outside of Cleveland, Ohio.
- The Production Manager will conduct special projects and duties as given by the Plant Manager.
Production manager (Cleveland Area) Job Requirements:
- A large amount of manufacturing knowledge is essential for this job.
- Strong leadership abilities are a huge plus for this job.
- A Bachelor’s degree is a plus for this job.
- Knowledge of the plastics industry and injection molding is strongly preferred for this job.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.