Chief Operations Officer Summary
Chief Operations Officer Job Opening in Toledo, Ohio. A rapidly expanding company that specializes in metals and manufacturing is currently seeking its next Chief Operations Officer (COO) in the greater Toledo, Ohio area to direct all operational functions for its facility there. For this job, the Chief Operations Officer is going to drive improvement projects and operational efficiency across all facets of the organization. For this job, the COO will need to have a savvy operational background while having a shop floor, hands-on work ethic at the Toledo plant. For the Chief Operations Officer who is best able to bring operational expertise and production efficiency to the job at the Toledo, Ohio plant, the company is offering up a salary and job benefits package only suited for C-suite executives!
Toledo Chief Operations Officer Overview:
The Chief Operations Officer is in charge of all operational functions of the company, including human resources, production, engineering, sales, and marketing. The COO will serve as constant enforcer and implementer of company values, goals, and objectives. He or she is going to be relied on heavily to provide guidance and direction to the company’s President and executive management team. The Chief Operations Officer is also charged with making company policies and procedures more sophisticated and current with industry trends for various jobs. He or she will be heading up the entire Operations Department at Toledo and will only be reporting directly to the company’s President, who is also based in Toledo, Ohio.
Toledo Chief Operations Officer Job Opening
- The Chief Operations Officer must direct all manufacturing operations within the company, keeping in mind operational goals and objectives, as well as initiatives to propel the company forward.
- For this job, the role will serve as a point of contact between all of the company’s departments in order to holistically improve company performance.
- The position must keep open constant lines of communication across department levels at the Toledo, Ohio plant.
- The COO will meet with department leaders and adjust their strategies in order to best meet company objectives.
- For this job, the role will enforce a culture of constant improvement and progress.
- The position will coordinate the company’s budgetary process and ensure that the other levels of the organization adhere to it.
- Occasional travel may be required for this position.
- The Chief Operations Officer will complete any additional tasks as given by the President or executive board.
Chief Operations Officer (Toledo Area) Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this job.
- A Master of Business Administration (MBA) is strongly preferred for the job.
- At least 10 years of progressive experience in a metals and steel manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated experience driving operations for a growing business.
- Desire to continuously improve while on the job.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.