Project Manager Summary
Project Manager Job Opening in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. An educational organization is currently seeking to onboard a Project Manager in the greater Pittsburgh area. The Pittsburgh Project Manager shall serve as a subject matter expert in Project Management, and should bring a demonstrable job history of successful projects to the table. Only very savvy Project Managers belong in this Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania job.
Pittsburgh Project Manager Overview:
The Project Manager shall drive and complete all of the Pittsburgh organization’s projects. The Project Manager shall service in the department of Product Development at the site in Pittsburgh. The main purpose of the Project Manager is to evolve the models currently being utilized to better suit client needs while working out of Pittsburgh. This Pittsburgh job will be done with a team of stakeholders and will require much collaboration and consensus building.
Pittsburgh Project Manager Job Opening
- Serve as project lead on all projects and programs.
- The Project Manager shall develop and maintain risk matrices, project plans, master schedules, and other necessary documents.
- Orchestrate and oversee projects and programs from start to finish.
- The Project Manager shall ensure that deadlines are met to keep the project on schedule.
- Keep projects within budget.
- The Project Manager shall spread information to all concerned stakeholders of issues that affect the project and the consequences.
- Ensure that resources are properly managed and that projects have the staff necessary to succeed.
- The Project Manager shall foster a culture of communication with stakeholders to ensure that delegated tasks are completed and that all concerned parties can make adjustments to minimize problems.
- Make necessary changes to schedules whenever projects fall behind so as to not allow the problem to enlarge.
- The Project Manager shall organize regular meetings with staff to monitor progress and ensure different steps are being completed.
- Perform market research to determine what the demands of clients or potential clients may be.
- The Project Manager shall maintain a knowledge of the trends and initiatives of the project management community.
- Meet with clients, perform client visits, and field client questions as necessary.
Project Manager (Pittsburgh Area) Job Requirements:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, high levels of education would be beneficial.
- At least seven years of job experience as a project manager is a hard requirement.
- Experience working with Capability Maturity Model Integration.
- Experience working with Agile software is strictly required for this job.
- Certification or a high level of training in the principles of Lean Six Sigma.
- Project Management Professional certification would be strongly preferred.
- Able to work with a diverse array of individuals, respecting and acknowledging differences of opinion, while building toward a consensus and a goal.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.