Medical Sales Manager Summary
Medical Sales Manager Job Opening in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A major company in the medical engineering solutions is currently seeking a Medical Sales Manager to oversee and direct the Medical Device supplier accounts. An ideal job candidate will have several years of sales job experience, and should have job experience with medical devices. This Philadelphia job offers great job benefits and a competitive compensation package.
Philadelphia Medical Sales Manager Overview:
The Philadelphia Medical Sales Manager will work to bolster and improve the medical systems sales while primarily working out of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania location. The Medical Sales Manager will work to establish strategies and goals for the product line and then execute them at the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania site.
Philadelphia Medical Sales Manager Job Opening
- Market and drive sales products for medical systems such as equipment, spare parts for various job orders.
- Initiate, build, and bolster relationships with customers prior to sales and after.
- Partner with Operations department to ensure that quotes are given quickly and are accurate.
- The Medical Sales Manager will perform cold calls to prospective clients to introduce them to the company and the product line.
- Administer and maintain the CRM database with customer contacts and notes out of Philadelphia.
- The Medical Sales Manager will collaborate with the Finance team during contract negotiation and while securing payments.
- The Medical Sales Manager will develop the relationship with the customer through visits, finding customer needs and opportunities for growth, as well as handling issues and improving customers satisfaction by exceeding expectations.
- Use customer feedback to inspire new product features or offerings in order to improve market share and value proposition differentiation from competitors in the market
- The Medical Sales Manager will create and execute annual and long term sales plans. Report all sales and market data to the corporate office.
- Collaborate with the VP of Global Sales and the VP of marketing to create sales and marketing programs at the Philadelphia site.
- Create an annual sales program for the Medical Systems product lines.
- The Medical Sales Manager will consistently meet or exceed sales goals for various jobs.
- Collaborate with General Manager, Inside Sales and Service, and Engineering staff to coordinates sales efforts. Foster communication between departments and ensure that information is being relayed accurately.
- The Medical Sales Manager will develop accurate forecasts of medical sales in a timely fashion.
- Utilize sales techniques and methods to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- The Medical Sales Manager will keep awareness of market volatility and competitors’ strategy information in order to keep competitive.
- Attend trade shows and serve as a representative at exhibits.
- The Medical Sales Manager will build relationships while also improving the company’s image and the understanding of its abilities at the Philadelphia site.
Medical Sales Manager (Philadelphia Area) Job Requirements:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a business/sales/marketing discipline is required for this Philadelphia job.
- A minimum of five years of sales job experience.
- Experience selling medical systems.
- A customer-first mindset.
- A dedication to ethical business behavior.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, especially active listening.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.