Division Sales Manager Summary
Division Sales Manager Job Opening in Columbus, Ohio. An established heavy machine and equipment manufacturer is currently seeking to hire a Division Sales Manager in greater Columbus, Ohio in order to grow and improve their already successful business in Columbus, Ohio. The Columbus Division Sales Manager will seek to bolster and expand the company’s book of business within the assigned division. This Columbus, Ohio job offers competitive compensation as well as a job benefits package.
Columbus Division Sales Manager Overview:
The Division Sales Manager will do all things necessary and within all applicable laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and guidelines in order to meet or exceed sales objectives for the greater Columbus, Ohio regions. All functions of this Columbus job are geared toward meeting or exceeding the sales objectives set for the division by the company.
Columbus Division Sales Manager Job Opening
- The Division Sales Manager will build and foster professional relationships with current and potential customers with the aim to be to increase the market share within the division and out perform the sales of other divisions. Prove that the division is properly utilizing products and programs.
- Observe dealers and recognize sale out of trust opportunities. Protect company assets.
- The Division Sales Manager will assist regional sales managers with audits.
- Provide regionals sales managers with inventory across product lines with the aim to be that products and assets are distributed in a manner that is fair and also maximizes the retail turn.
- The Division Sales Manager must collaborate with dealers, service technicians, distribution staff, and corporate in order to remedy customers problems in a timely manner.
- Provide mentorship, motivation, and other advice to regional sales managers to allow them to meet their potential.
- Delegate priorities from the sales plan across the regional sales managers based on previous sales and market share goals.
- The Division Sales Manager must identify and focus on low performing dealers in order to improve the retail sales.
- Evaluate dealer relationships and terminate relationships if necessary.
- The Division Sales Manager must vet and negotiation new dealer relationships.
- Evaluate regional sales managers’ expenses to keep them in line with guidelines, peer spending, and the company budget.
- The Division Sales Manager will assist more junior District Managers. Keep steady communication between the divisions.
Division Sales Manager (Columbus Area) Job Requirements:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business or agriculture is required for this job.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal are required for this job.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills. Proven ability to build relationships and close sales.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Able to use a computer and certain software such as excel, SAP, and Business Warehouse.
- Great familiarity with the heavy equipment industry.
Job Postings expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.