Vice President of Distribution Job in Trenton, New Jersey. A Fortune 200 company is looking to hire top-tier Vice President of Distribution near Trenton, New Jersey who can help meet customer demand and rapidly move massive quantities of items out to them. Only the best Vice Presidents of Distribution should apply to this Trenton, New Jersey job!
The Vice President of Distribution will head up all transportation and logistics operations for multiple warehouses and manage all of their P&L reports. This Vice President of Distribution will need to be able to keep customers satisfied and ensure that their supply needs are met as rapidly and efficiently as possible while working out of the Trenton, New Jersey distribution center. This Trenton, New Jersey job will set strategy for the distribution centers in an effort to optimize their operational goals.
Trenton Vice President of Distribution Job Opening
- The Vice President of Distribution will manage the Profit and Loss (P&L) reports for all given locations and keep track of annual budgets to ensure that the centers are operating and moving goods with minimal expenses.
- Analyze performance in concurrence with company plans and procedures and communicate analysis to direct reports in order to correct operational issues.
- The Vice President of Distribution will aid in managing safety and respond to all safety issues.
- Make sure that all distribution centers comply with laws and regulations at the local, state, and federal level and have the appropriate documentation to operate.
- The Vice President of Distribution will coach employees on how to provide the best customer service and productivity levels.
- Take a role in counseling labor relations, as well as staffing and disciplinary actions in order to facilitate a positive work environment.
- The Vice President of Distribution will monitor and formalize the progression of the distribution center management teams and drive progress towards logistics goals.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Vice President of Distribution (Trenton Area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, as well as 10 years experience (or an equivalent combination of both).
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations and laws.
- Ability to travel overnight nationally (20-25%)
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Ability to present, communicate, and facilitate discussions on how to improve operationally.
- Ability to multitask and take on a heavy workload.
- Interpersonal skills and charisma to help the communication process.
- In-depth knowledge of P&L is essential for this Trenton job.
Job Postings Expire in 30 days but feel free to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are not public.